At Inventure Partners, we thrive on engaging, impactful projects with positive outcomes. Collaboration is at our core, creating a professional yet friendly atmosphere where our team feels supported. We’re committed to continuous professional growth, fostering the expansion of knowledge and skills. Beyond numbers, we focus on forging lasting relationships. Join our dynamic team, delivering exceptional financial solutions while nurturing professional growth and connections.
- Award winning city fringe location
- Work closely with experienced partners and staff who will support your growth and development
- Exposure to wide range of clients and industries
- Firm with strong advisory focus
- Preparation of financial statements and income tax returns for our clients
- Preparation of complete and accurate workpapers and checklists
- Preparation of complete and accurate daily timesheets
- Research of tax technical issues and application to clients’ circumstances
- Review of ASIC company annual statements and documents
- Preparation of BAS/IAS, review of PAYG instalments
- Identification of client business and tax issues – preparation of advice including discussions and correspondence with clients
- Completion of work in a timely and efficient manner
- Telephone and face to face contact with clients
- Liaison with ATO and ASIC on client matters
- Building of client relationships through regular client contact
- Keep up to date with technical changes (attendance at weekly and monthly in-house staff training)
- Other duties directed by Directors and Managers
- Obtained a tertiary qualification in Accounting / accounting-related degree in business/commerce or similar and preferably be intending to undertake your CA/CPA qualification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to draft clear and concise correspondence.
- Personal and team skills – ability to work well with staff/clients/external contacts
- Attention to detail with strong quality assurance
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to self-manage time within deadlines
- Reliable, accurate and efficient – ability to complete work on time, accurately and efficiently
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Intermediate IT skills – use of Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Word
Join our esteemed firm to embark on a path of professional growth and financial excellence. Our unwavering commitment to exceptional standards, coupled with a client-centric and outcome-based approach sets us apart. By working with us, you’ll tackle challenging financial projects, advancing your career within a friendly team dedicated to achieving professional success and making meaningful financial impact.
Please fill in below and send us your resume and cover letter that tells us about who you are, and why you would be perfect for this role.